• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ain't America Great....

BigAsh

Last nite 66 degrees and sunshine after a rainy week....My son's baseball opener (he went 2 for 3 with 2 rbi's)....and a WOAM....Gotta love the US of A!

photo-4-1-1.jpg

Last nite 66 degrees and sunshine after a rainy week....My son's baseball opener (he went 2 for 3 with 2 rbi's)....and a WOAM....Gotta love the US of A!

photo-4-1-1.jpg

Beautiful. I have a WOAM sitting in the humi waiting for the right moment. I was too busy on the bike yesterday to stop and smoke, but I think that WOAM may meet its demise tomorrow morning.

Oh you would have been arrested if you had smoked a cigar anywhere near a park in California. :sign:

You know, I was wondering what all the fuss over the WOAMs were, but could never get them. Went to Tampa Sweethearts and picked one up, along with some Anejos and FFOX. Let me tell you, I really enjoyed that WOAM. Enough so that I will probably go back and pick up a box.

You know, I was wondering what all the fuss over the WOAMs were, but could never get them. Went to Tampa Sweethearts and picked one up, along with some Anejos and FFOX. Let me tell you, I really enjoyed that WOAM. Enough so that I will probably go back and pick up a box.

Welcome to the addiction.

Yes it is that time of year. Clear off the deck and clean it up. Put out the furnature and kill cigars all summer with bourbon and red wine.

Wonderful times for this Michigan boy. :thumbs:

Oh you would have been arrested if you had smoked a cigar anywhere near a park in California. :sign:

Goodness, don't even get me started. I'm not sure what the laws are around here. But Johnson County is so uppity, I'm sure it's illegal.

-Gianni-