• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aint Karma a B*tch....! (Follow Up To "Help...What to Tell the

CigarAl

Yup it is........

Some of you may have read or tried to helped me on this thread....http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=70962&hl=&fromsearch=1

And yes I was mostly truthful with the wife as to what was in the all the boxes. The only part I was not "completely" honest with was the total cost. The wife did OK at the holidays too with a new iPhone, Camera, Pandora bead and others so not worries there.

So this past weekend we are headed down to the Cape to spend New Year's Eve weekend with some friends at our Cape house.

Great I think. The weather has been unusaully mild here in the Northeast so I will get a chance to enjoy some good smokes with my friend over the long weekend. So I pack up some of the newly accquired smokes and my newly accquired lighter and hit the road.

Long story short, due to other family and kid friendly activities, we didnt get to smoke. So my cigars, lighter and cutter sat on the kitchen counter until we packed up on Sunday.

We get home and unpack and the cigars and cutter are on my desk, so I ask my wife where my lighter was and she says she doesnt know. Now I am thinking she is pulling something because that was one of the boxes she opened with an invoice.

Turns out she is not joking around, remembers packing it but doesn't know what happened to it. Full search of the car and bags we packed revealed nothing. It may still be at the Cape, but we wont know that for a few weeks until someone gets back down to the house.

So the sum of all gars lit with my new lighter...ZERO.

On the plus side the wife does feel a littel guilty as she was the last one to see or move the lighter.

I am still holding out some hope..........

If you're a grisly married-guy vet, you'll know how to turn her guilt for being the last one to see the lighter into a good situation for yourself. ;)