• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alabama HERF?

SamGuss

Anyone in or around Alabama want to get together sometime in the next couple of months for a herf?

Anyone from out of area who needs a place to stay will have it.

Let me know!

Sam

Hey Sam,

Where at in Alabama? I come through the state several times a year, maybe 4 times or more.

Although I am in South America right now, I will be in the states in August, and then in Alabama probably in late September or early October.

If nothing else, we can get together.

Let me know.....

STEVE

I'm in Birmingham bud - give us a shout out when you come through - will meet up with you :)

Sam

Birmingham?!?!?! I am in Birmingham alot! I spent a week there in December!

I go to the Briary EVERY SINGLE TIME I AM THERE. Skip and John know me VERY WELL. . . .although they probably don't know me by my nickname here.

You better believe we will get together! I would love it.

Never know. . . .may have to eat at Dreamland while we are there. :D :D :D

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve)

Your on for Dreamland - woohoo!

I like the Briary and know John and Skip as well, though I often get my everyday type smokes from Dee's up the road from there. When I first got into cigar smoking however, that was the place I visited the most often.

Definately give me a shout next time your in town.

Sam

Yeah, I like Dee's too. They have a great selection and are always friendly and helpful.

I like the Briary because it is a great place to go and spend some time. You can literally spend the day there if you like, it is comfortable and friendly. I have made lots of good friends there.

Anyway, Dreamland it is, and then . . .light them up! ! !

:D :D

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

See GB, this was the thread that started it all and got me thinking you were IN Alabama.

Then you go and mention that your back at home.

Then you mention Springdale.

You mention the Briary several times.

Hell even Dreamland Ribs.

Of course I got confused!!

Anyway thats my story and I am sticking to it. :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

HA HA HA. . ..

I am Dying here. This is just too funny.

And you are right Sam, I can see why you would be confused. (Guess you guys confuse easy in Alabama. :D )

This is just too funny.

GB

Well "I'm" not "from" Alabama, just live here, But from what I understand people in AL really appreciate people in Arkansas - gives them somebody to joke about :sign: :p

Sam

Well. . . .at least I know what state I am in.

Some are in a constant state of confusion. . . :D :D :D :sign: :sign:

Let me know when your at Dreamland! I'd love to meet up with ya'll. (is there one in B'ham? I thought just Tuscaloosa)

Yes, the Original IS in Tuscaloosa, but they have had one in Birmingham for a long time too. It is over close to UAB!

I LOVE THAT PLACE! ! !

And you can bet I will let you know when I am in town. I would love to meet you too.

HAPPY SMOKES! ! ! !

GB (aka Steve)

There is a herf in Mobile, October 5th. during bayfest.

Just some FYI guys.

Jim