• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcohol Knowledge Test

Is there a way to see all the correct answers?

Vodka? Grr :angry:
Congratulations! You're 95 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (33), and liquor (69).

Damn...not my fault I like my stouts!

Congratulations! You're 141 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (166), and liquor (86).

:rolleyes:

not too shabby

Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (66), and liquor (86).

Surprised I did better in liquor than wine.

Bacardi 151
"Congratulations! You're 139 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (116), and liquor (113). "

Is there a way to see all the correct answers?

There aren't "correct" answers for some of the questions. If you noticed, there are some questions that make you choose between beer, wine and the hard stuff therefore, you will get a higher overall score (proof) if you answer those choice questions by favoring liquor over beer and wine.

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 113 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (100), and liquor (69).

Hay I have not had a drink in 11 years, not bad for being on the wagon that long. I always was a beer and a shot guy. OK two shots and a beer. LOL

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 111 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (66), and liquor (78).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 0% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

I'm a vodka, 97, higher than 62% in beer and higher than 61% in wine, and that's the glowing highlights for me.

Bacardi 151

Congratulations! You're 155 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (66), and liquor (156).

All right. No more messing around. Your knowledge of alcohol is so high that you have drinking and getting plastered down to a science. Sure, you could get wasted drinking beer, but who needs all those trips to the bathroom? You head straight for the bar and pick up that which is most efficient.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

Looks about right to me: love the hard stuff, like beer almost as much, don't get excited about wine at all.

Congratulations! You're 132 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (83), and liquor (121).

Congratulations! You're 111 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (50), and liquor (86).

I'm Bourbon with a score of 116

I got 120 in Beer though

I had expected to do better than this.....Your Score: BourbonCongratulations! You're 120 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (100), and liquor (78).
I'm going to go have a beer and a couple fingers of Bourbon and mull this over with an Old Henry corona. :blush:

Congratulations! You're 127 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (83), and liquor (121).

I never have liked wine ;-)

ouch: Congratulations! You're 116 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (50), and liquor (95).

Your Score: BourbonCongratulations! You're 109 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (33), and liquor (104).

wah waaahh...

in all fairness, that wasnt the most accurate test...and it had a lot of spelling errors.

Your Score: BourbonCongratulations! You're 109 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (33), and liquor (104).

wah waaahh...

in all fairness, that wasnt the most accurate test...and it had a lot of spelling errors.

Speaking of spelling errors......

Where wasn't the test "accurate?"