• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alcohol Knowledge Test

Congratulations! You're 132 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (116), and liquor (113).

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 99% on proof
You scored higher than 99% on beer index
You scored higher than 99% on wine index
You scored higher than 99% on liquor index
Bacardi 151 for me. Fun test. Now for another drink :laugh: .

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 132 proof, with specific scores in beer (80) , wine (100), and liquor (104). I dont even drink wine, haha.

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 118 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (66), and liquor (78).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

You scored higher than 41% on proof

You scored higher than 84% on beer index

You scored higher than 34% on wine index

You scored higher than 40% on liquor index

I think I need to get out more.

Rum
Congratulations! You're 83 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (33), and liquor (60).

Great Test--I scored Bacardi 151

Congratulations! You're 134 proof, with specific scores in beer (100) , wine (116), and liquor (95).

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 70% on proof

You scored higher than 69% on beer index

You scored higher than 88% on wine index

You scored higher than 70% on liquor index

I guess this makes me an equal oppurtunity drinker.

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 139 proof, with specific scores in beer (20) , wine (116), and liquor (130).

Ha - low beer score. And I like to think of myself as a homebrewer. I should start making corn whisky.

You're 113 proof, with specific scores in beer (60) , wine (100), and liquor (86).

You scored higher than 0% on proof

You scored higher than 99% on beer index

You scored higher than 99% on wine index

You scored higher than 99% on liquor index

Congratulations! You're 109 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (83), and liquor (78).
Screw all that namby-pamby chick stuff, you're going straight for the bottle and a shot glass! It'll take more than a few shots of Wild Turkey or 99 Bananas before you start seeing pink elephants. You know how to handle your alcohol, and yourself at parties.

Ask me about beer

Bacardi 151
Congratulations! You're 134 proof, with specific scores in beer (140) , wine (83), and liquor (104).

I don't know jack about wine.

Looks Like I'm Bourbon, 104 Proof. Pretty good for a guy who just turned 21 :laugh: and didn't have a drink before the legal age :cool: :cool: Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

CYG

See how you score. I'm Jungle Juice with a 165.

TEST

Does this test really go to 165 or are you just f'ng with us? :D
I sell beer and used to manage a liquor store. There were only a few questions I was a little unsure of, and got 144. above 99% in all categories.
Although, from the picture in your profile, I humbly admit you seem like a true professional.

Take a look here for some other folks who are also in the Jungle Juice area. O ye of little faith :(

AS a newbie it won't surprise that I fell short of 165 :)

Bourbon
Congratulations! You're 130 proof, with specific scores in beer (120) , wine (83), and liquor (86).

I'm more of a beer guy, so I'm alright with the score.