• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All good things must come to an end...

I think it's very cute E and Phil wore matching outfits. No wonder Andrew got them a sundae.

I thought those were the service robes Andrew brought for them to wear?!

No?
Come on down here Gary, I got a girthy cigar for you. The plume will certainly fill your mouth

With you and E passing the plume around....it's no wonder Andrew bought you a Sundae!

Hey...where's Anthony in all this? Did Tone_NY make it out of NJ?

He was busy with pk doing something in victorias secret

Quite a specimen.

Was I the only one reminded of this guy?

longest-fingernails-in-the-world.jpg

You actually smoked it?!! I remeber when you showed me that monster at the club.

As my 13 year old step son would say, "THAT'S SICK!". :0

Gary I was there. I didn't want to interfere with the happy moment for E and Phil! The cigar was awesome once it was pared down, Andrew again my thanks for sharing this rarity with us. E and Phil my thanks to the both of you for sharing your special day with all of us :thumbs:

Gary I was there. I didn't want to interfere with the happy moment for E and Phil! The cigar was awesome once it was pared down, Andrew again my thanks for sharing this rarity with us. E and Phil my thanks to the both of you for sharing your special day with all of us :thumbs:

Well we felt it was time for a good celebration after the great success of your operation in Thailand

This culebra was hard to smoke! Once we clipped the branches in half and they opened up a little bit the flavor was actually pretty damned good. Thanks to Moki for letting me smoke part of it, Ill never forget it! Had a great time!

You live a charmed life, Moki. Good Lord that thing was a monster. I envy all of you....