• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Grown Up Pass!

1st class job on the pass BO :thumbs: I really appreciate the time and effort you put into getting this pass back together. You are a true BOTL. :) :D :)

Okay, that's it from now on I wanna go AFTER dixie in a pass :p

Great job on the puts and takes :thumbs:

We attempted to deliver your item at 4:37 pm on March 31, 2004 in ANN ARBOR, MI 48108 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Ya, they try to deliver things by looking to see if anyone is around then leaving some days...

Just picked it up. Will look at it tonight and try to get it out tomorrow.

Ok, for your review:

Takes
10-Punch Puro
28-VSG Sorcerer
30-Excalibur Maduro
47-Cuesta-Rey CentroFino
60-DC Maximus No3

Puts
76-CAO eXtreme Toro
77-Oliva O Bold Orion
78-Padron #3000 Maduro
79-TTT Trinidad Toro
80-Oliva MasterBlend Churchill
81-AF Anejo #49

Should be there any time, I dropped it off at the PO station Monday morning.

Ins# VV 139 483 315 US DC# above.

OK, package arrived today! :D

I will go through it tonight and see if I can get it out by tomorrow, but no later than Monday.

Arlen

Takes:

22 AF Cuban Belicoso
33 Partagas Black
78 Padron 3000

Puts:

82 LGC Series R #5
83 PAM 64 Lonsdale
84 AF 8-5-8 Maduro
85 VSG Torpedo

I'll get the package sent out tomorrow.

Thanks for having me PG! :thumbs:

Arlen

Well guys. Sorry for not being around, but my damn PC took a dump. I think I have a short somewhere in my case or MOBO and I have been trying to isolate the problem, just when I think I have the problem solved, and then it locks up again :angry: .

Anyway I hope to have the problem solved soon, so far today I have been able to go and check some things on my system but who knows how long this will last.

As to the pass, I have noticed that as usual most of the pass members have done outstanding and have gone out of there way to make this pass run smooth. I would like to say that I am dissappointed in how some of the PUTS/TAKES where done.

I see that high end cigars where taken and low to average cigars where put back. This is not how the pass is supposed to be done. I put a link to how the puts and takes where supposed to be done, and for the most part it was followed. I do understand that this is a learning process for most people and some help is needed to make sure there puts/takes are done correctly.

To do this, I again posted a link to how to do PUTS/TAKES. I WILL NOT post who these individuals are and I will not respond to any PM's asking about it. All I will say is that I am not happy and due to this I will no longer put on any passes. This is not to say that I will not be around CP, far from it. I plan on sticking around and having fun.

So to the members that did go above and beyond what is asked of them in my pass I would like to say THANK YOU!!!!

Current Status

You entered 0103 8555 7492 5453 9016

Your item was delivered at 2:27 pm on April 12, 2004 in BELLEVUE, NE 68123

i did indeed receive the package. i pm'ed our gracious host - this will the road day after tomorrow.

Well I finally got my computer up and running. Now all I need to do is catch up on all the stuff I missed.