• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All I can say is "Wow"

bombtek

David and I had a wager on a playoff game a few weeks ago for a three pack of smokes. My team pulled of the victory, and the next day, David congratulated me and was ready to send out the sticks. My next post to the forum, was asking about Tulalip, WA and David notified me that he was only a few minutes away from there and that we should meet up to smoke a few.

We made plans to get together along with xranger (he lives nearby as well), but it didn't happen (my fault as I fell asleep). Fast forward a couple weeks.

I get the mail after work today and there are the smokes from David. Except instead of a three pack, he went above and beyond, stuffing my mailbox with some tasty treats.

Thank you much David....and sorry that we didn't get to smoke a few.

Bill.

Very nice!

Too bad we could'nt hook up bro. Those were some tasty Mojitos we enjoyed that night!

Very nice!

Too bad we could'nt hook up bro. Those were some tasty Mojitos we enjoyed that night!
I bet they were. I brought a few to trade with you uys as well. The jobsite isn't shut down out there, and I may be going back (provided no other trips interfere). So I might be back out there again.
I fly out to Alabama on Sunday though for a month, so it would be after that.

Lots of ordnance flying around lately. Nice play!

Hope you find something in there to enjoy!!!
Just let me know next time you're out my way!!!

ENJOY!