• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Only played PC games online. I've played Everquest and Vanguard, but not into anything atm. However, I'm chomping at the bit for the release of Warhammer Online. That game is gonna make me buy a new compy.

Not really a computer RPG or MMORPG type. Don't own any systems except a very old GBA and GBC. Last system I purchased was N64 adn I donated that to AADD 3-4 yrs ago. I normally play single player PC games but do have one game I play online (prepare to laugh) MtG Online. Handle same as here: treamayne.

-K-

I used to love the BF1942 and the BF:Vietnam when they first came out. But then I got hooked on the CoD series.

Xbox 360
(what a great system)

gamertag: "Jack Sloan"

Halo 3 (every Tuesday night 8:30-10:30)
Rock Band

I just finished Assassin's Creed (which was GREAT) and Lost: Via Domus (which was utter crap.)

Thinking about picking up the Orange Box

man aint no Wii players in here i mean we dont have tons of online games but madden, medal of honor, and guitar hero are all online

i cant remember my handle ill try to log on tonight and edit this tomorrow

when i played half life: Counter Strike on valve, and then CS: Source on Steam
I was [rawr]robbiex0r .. had our own server www.eeth.net and everything..stats... IRC channel.. ah, to be young again.

Xbox live = hoshnasi, COD 4 is my current addiction. Hit Gunnery Sargent in about four hours of multiplayer.

I've played so many games and owned so many systems. With that said, xbox 360 is where I hang my hat most days. I still play WoW and Maple Story with Leah's brothers, sisters and cousins now and then.

Been playing games on the PC since 1986(ish) (bulletin boards / Zork anyone?)

Solely PC's, playing currently:

Steam: Counterstrike, Team Fortress 2, Day of Defeat (id: mysterea)
Pirates of the Burning Seas (good game!) (id: bootlesshick)
Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 (id: bootlesshick)
Starcraft Brood Wars

If any of you dudes want to meet up and slaughter some computer opponents I'm down!

Rob

Name: OldRepublic42

System: 360
PC

Games: Halo 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Gears of War
Enchanted Arms
Guild Wars (PC)

I have a very small game collection for the 360, but I am working on building it up. I ordered Force Unleashed yesterday, and will be getting Fallout 3, and Gears 2 pretty soon.

edit to add: I am a death machine in shooters...by that I mean, I die like clockwork...I really suck

Tim

guys i had to change my Xbox360 handle its now BxKillaEk6 (after my car)

edit: currently playing COD WaW
die nazi zombies

man aint no Wii players in here i mean we dont have tons of online games but madden, medal of honor, and guitar hero are all online

i cant remember my handle ill try to log on tonight and edit this tomorrow
I just got a Wii. The only online game I have is Madden 09. Handle is Eshaw99.

Xbox 360

Gamertag: RageWagon

COD5
Left 4 Dead

I play randomly, just got live a week or so ago.

xbox360 - Chainer3000
ps3 - Chainer3000
Steam - Chainer3000

Games ATM:
Gears 2, COD 4, GTA 4, Madden 09, Fallout 3, CS 1.6

Tons of single players

Name: EresMuertes

System: PC

Games: Call of Duty 4
Once in a blue moon Battlefield 2
One in a REALLY long while: Counter-Strike

I'm strictly a PC Game player. I have never been able to get used to the controllers for console games. I'll take my tracball any day.

I was a GM on Everquest back when it began and played that game for about 5 years.
Jumped to Star Wars Galaxies and lost interest when they did the combat revamp
Moved to WoW and played two accounts there for a couple years but got tired of the prevailing attitude of the players on my server.

I'm now online in LOTRO and play on the Silverload server. I've got 7 toons on there so you can look for me as: Jillreth, Roshanna, Jenarien, Sigyndal, Haleal, Orellawen or Joriael.

As far as being currently wrapped up in a game I'm totally engrossed in Fallout3. Great game!

Cheers!

Danny

Xbox 360 handle: Going to Reseda

Gears, COD, Rainbow Six, and currently Fallout 3