• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All the game talk...

Here is a consolidated list of most of the information in this thread

I typed in in a table in Word.....bad idea....

If anything is missing, or wrong, just let me know

Tim

Wow nice Tim. Just as a suggestion, it might be easier to move the list to something like google docs where updates can be seen in real time.

Ohh and earlier, I forgot to include that I have the following PC games (PM if you want to game):
Team fortress 2
Half Life 2
Diablo 2 (yeah, I still play it)
Battlefield 2
Counter Strike Source

Anybody have, or have played NHL 2k9 on 360 that have any opinions? The last NHL game I played was probably 95 so I'm interested to see what 14 years of development will have on a game. I'll probably go by gamestop to pick up a used copy sometime soon so if anyone that has it wants to play let me know.

PS3 and 360 . . . username is dulaney22 on both

Currently play Killzone 2 and COD:WAW (or 4).

Add me whoever wants.

Lee

HALO:ODST

I am so down for this

oh and that other game, what was it.....

MW2.......

Tim

Wow I never knew this thread existed until now :)

My handle on whatever I play is usually Poronico. Played WoW for a long time, Ultima Online before that. I am a PC gamer through and through, was sponsored in Battlefield 1942 for a couple years, also played Counter Strike Source after they patched 1.6 and brought heater shields into non source. If any of you guys have battlefield 2 or 2142 games going I would be down to join in. Its been years since I have played those and would love to get back into it.

And while we are at it...

Anyone getting modern warfare 2 for xbox when it comes out? Or MAG for PS3?

These will both probably be day 1 purchases for me.

Also while we are at it.. :whistling:

Just got an Xbox Elite two days ago. I was always using my roommates Xbox but now that I moved out and live with my Wife I had to get one on my own. $100 off, couldnt pass up on that deal. So now I am a proud owner of an XBOX.

handle name is: sweetrice8022

PS. Playing games on HD is INSANE!!

David

I'm not sure if i want to get COD MW2 on PS3 or XBOX360?
The MAG game does sound interesting though

My Xbox hit the dirt 3 weeks ago. I found someone that will repair it for $40, so I'm sending it off today. I pre-ordered ODST, so come hell or high water, I'll be there.

I'm looking four three others to go in on the L4D2 four pack (pre-order). Would be $33.75 ea. Send me a PM if interested!

Left 4 Dead what?
Modern Warfare who?

Sorry, bought Borderlands - now I can't see myself playing anything else for a long time to come! WAY WAY too much fun, and highly addictive.

I know I have posted it before but here it is again.
Jeff1101 PS3

And I need help killing the ZOMBIES. So please add me if you are a ZOMBIE killer.

System:Xbox360

gamertag: simpleman1977

games:COD
Gears of War
Rainbow 6
Halo

Back