• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allman Brothers Band

grateful1

Oh My!
I just scored tickets.

Is anyone else going?

I'll be leaving CT(Hartford area) around 1pm...hopefully make it to that area for dinner and a smoke!

I'd love to see them live, but they're not coming anywhere near here. One of my favorite radio stories:

One of Griswold's personal favorites was The Allman Brothers band.

"That was probably when I was the most nervous because I had liked their work for years and years," he said. "But Gregg (Allman) turned out to be a really nice guy. I'm sure he'd never been up at 7 a.m. unless he was up from the previous night. I was standing next to him at the urinal and he said 'Man, you get up early for this.' I told him it was the nature of the job, and he said, 'It's really got to cut down on your time to boogie.'"

-Tom Griswold, Bob and Tom Show​

Have fun, I'm sure it will be a great show.

I wanted to go, but have so much happening now couldn't make it work. Gary have a great time, I hear some part of the fun is the guests that show up.

My sister saw them this past weekend. Eric Clapton played with them on several songs. She had a ball and said it was a blast to see Clapton but also noted she had seen better Allman Bros. shows.

Here's the setlist:

1. Little Martha
Oteil solo on bass
2. Mountain Jam
part 1
3. Trouble No More
4. Midnight Rider
5. Forty-Four Blues
with Danny Louis, piano
6. Wasted Words
7. Gambler's Roll
8. Ain't Wastin' Time No More
9. Mountain Jam
part 2

Set II
10. Melissa
11. Leave My Blues at Home
12. No One To Run With
13. Key To The Highway
with Eric Clapton, guitar & vocals
14. Stormy Monday
with Eric Clapton, guitar
15. Dreams
16. Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad?
17. Little Wing
with Eric Clapton, guitar & vocals
18. In Memory of Elizabeth Reed
Encore
19. Layla
with Eric Clapton, guitar & vocals; Danny Louis, piano

Have a great time Gary!

- Tim

I would be there in a heartbeat if it wasn't a 25 hour drive to get there. I haven't seen them in a quite a few years, it's certain to be a good time!

Very cool, enjoy the show Gary.

I just listened to Eat a Peach the other night.