• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aluminum Humidifier - heartfelt

Jesuswept

Oh, the horror!
Sorry if this has been posted before guys but I did a search and didn't see any posts that deal with this.

I have a question for you guys with the Aluminum Humidifier by Hearfelt Industries.

What is the best why to saturate the beads? It came with a syringe so should I just fill the syringe and squirt it in one of the holes?

How do you tell that the beads need water with this thing because you can't really see them to see if they are going white.

Follow the instructions that came with it. You turn it over on the opposite side that has two holes on it and insert 5cc of distilled water with the syringe. It doesn't get any easier than that. Good luck.

Mine did not come with instructions...but there is detailed instructions on Viper's site.

I have the same one and its awesome... viper did forget to send me the syringe lol I but I had my doctor give me one so its all good.

Follow Tone-ny's instructions and you can't go wrong.

Oh and you can tell it needs water when your RH falls to 60 or below if you have the 65% beads and 65 and below for the 70% beads.

Wurm said:
I have the same one and its awesome... viper did forget to send me the syringe lol I but I had my doctor give me one so its all good.

Follow Tone-ny's instructions and you can't go wrong.
[snapback]270401[/snapback]​

When I first sold the Aluminum humi I did not include syringes, added that later. Sorry

Jan Primus said:
Mine did not come with instructions...but there is detailed instructions on Viper's site.
[snapback]270380[/snapback]​

But I always included instruction...ifyou did not get a set that is my bad...I'm fired! :p

As they have said, there is really no way to see the beads in the aluminum humi. The best way is to keep a close eye on the rh for the first few months. As soon as you see the rh start to drop and stay there add distilled water per the instructions. After a while you will get to knwo how long the aluminum humi lasts in you particular humidor and get on a schedule for recharging.

Mine holds 3 weeks at a steady 65% in winter before I need to recharge it, thats goes to show how good my 5vegas humidor along with Viper's beads is. :thumbs: