• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am or Evening Smoke?

Light this!

Licensed to Kill
I recently started smoking in my truck on the way into Boston which is about a 1 hour drive with traffic about 3 times a week. I know this is against my better judgment but I just don’t want to hear the wife bit** at me. (The funny thing is that when I come from work and kiss her – she doesn’t smell a thing!) I’m finding that the cigars actually taste a lot better in the am. I leave about anywhere between 5:30am and 6. The only thing different is that I pair them with any Snapple ice tea as opposed to the evening when I pair them with any single malt Scotch that I'm in the mood for. Anyone else smokes in the am and gets the same thing or is my empty stomach? Talk about a stress reliever in traffic.

Fresh palate. I once read that Cuban Factory QA tasters drink tea.

I smoke with coffee every morning usually a padron x000 but sometimes with a LFD chisel, because I can. :cool:

Doc

If my daughter is on school break, I"ll smoke something mild to medium to work since she's not with me. Great way to greet the day!
And, I"ll follow it with another cigar after dinner.

I only smoke morning cigars on off days. And I freakin love it. I brew a large cup of coffee from my Keurig, sit outside on the deck, light up a nice medium to full stick and I am in heaven. Such a great way to start the day. Its a breakfast of champions.

In the morning, Vitamin N typically acts as a stimulant, so it would keep me awake if i smoked later in the evening.

I start every morning with what I call my "breakfast" cigar and coffee, it's the only way to start my day. Usually a Padron, but maybe an Ortega Serie D, from now on.