• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazing deal... Might be too late

YellowSmoke

Hey guys I came across this deal! Apparently it is a recurring one. $20 for 5 La Riqueza No 4 (Can't pronounce this)!!! Shipped
I forgot the name of the site, but it had a large black smoking monster on it! Just FYI

Hey guys I came across this deal! Apparently it is a recurring one. $20 for 5 La Riqueza No 4 (Can't pronounce this)!!! Shipped
I forgot the name of the site, but it had a large black smoking monster on it! Just FYI

In the future, a more appropriate place for posts like these would be a little farther down the forum:

Cigar Retailers Forum - HOT Cigar Deals

Find cigar deals and specials here. If you know of a cigar deal, post it here.

The description of the site helps out some, but posting an "amazing deal" without posting where to actually get said deal really doesn't help. I'm glad you're enthusiatic about your new hobby, but there's really no need to start a new thread for every single thought you have.

In the future, a more appropriate place for posts like these would be a little farther down the forum:

The description of the site helps out some, but posting an "amazing deal" without posting where to actually get said deal really doesn't help. I'm glad you're enthusiatic about your new hobby, but there's really no need to start a new thread for every single thought you have.

10-4 :laugh:

....thinking.....never mind I forgot.