• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Amazing feat of stupidity #71: the big ass cigar

LOL! Sounds like something I would do! I read through some of your other stories. The tobbacocino had me rolling! I bet you were high for a week! :p

ShadMan said:
LOL! Sounds like something I would do! I read through some of your other stories. The tobbacocino had me rolling! I bet you were high for a week! :p
Who said I've come down? ;)

Can't believe that you didn't even nub it.

lol good story,your a sick man

Moki, you sick bastard...

And Steve, how did you come across this year-old piece of CP history? Thanks for "topping" it for us newbs who never had an appreciation for Moki's... um... I'll call it "courage"... :whistling:

Mother of God Moki..................i bow down before your might....my friend is always trying to get me to do that....i now think i wont......WOW

I vote that moki smoke some sh*t sticks again to commemorate his time here on CP. No more VSG ER, rare Opus, Padron 26 or 64... just some good ole stinkers to remind him where his roots are. ;-)

moki i got a 12"partagas ring size??? measures 1 5/8 across a little rough at the foot, i'll never smoke it, would be glad to send it to you.
got it on a factory tour couple years ago, where everyone in the factory is trying to sell you some thing. bought a cigar shaped like a peace pipe once.

if your ever in cuba and tour a factory bring a bag or knape sack with you, you can buy some really good stuff for a couple dollars. they never search you when you leave and probably don't care

let me know