• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ammo Can Humidor

I still have some cans coming if you need them! Don't spend a lot of money on them! I can take care of it if you want them! :)

Ok Bruce well the humidor is on it's way to you!!! Um might be some extra ahhh packaging in it! :whistling: :whistling:

:thumbs:

FWIW, I asked Kathy to order me some assorted ammo cans on FleaBay. I think I have enough thin cedar to make my self a smaller version.

Check out your local gunshows. I hit one everynow and then and there is no shortage of ammocans in all shapes and sizes, they are usually cheap and you don't have to pay for shipping, plus you can look before you buy. Just a warning, sometimes they can be a bit surreal.

Billy

Very cool humidor! Always wanted one of those.

One thing I've noticed with old ammo cans is they often have a pretty funky smell inside of them. Was it enough to just put Spanish cedar inside or did you have to do something to it first to get rid of the nasty smell (if it had one to begin with)?

All I could smell is the cedar. I hydrated the beads and will keep it hydrated until the raffle. Matter of fact, Tas included a fiver of super premiums (to go to the raffle winner) that I'll be adding in a week or so, along with 5 of my own.

No I just cleaned it out really good! Hot soapy water I didn't want anything that could linger and let it air out for a long time!

I wonder just how many it will hold?

Dean :D