• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AmmoDor Ammo can travel humidors!

GolfNut

Another great item from the Creativity department folks. :D

This is a .50 cal ammo can. Now instead of lining it with Spanish Cedar so folks can toss sticks in, we decided to go with Spanish Cedar trays that lift out. This makes it easier to find your cigars as well as help to protect them from being dug through when you're looking for that "one" smoke and even have closed-cell foam on the inner lid. :) Plenty of Spanish Cedar in there to help with humidity regulation, and we even take it a step further and are including a 65% Heartfelt Humidity sheet in the very bottom of the can. Now since these are airtight cans, they're really not for long term storage (unless you air exchange from time to time) and so they'll make great travel humi's.

Capacity really varies here depending on cigar size. I could squeeze 18 various length cigars in one tray, or 24 shorties since each tray can handle 2 layers of cigars and are about 10 1/2" x 5 1/4" x 2 1/8", so say 54-72-ish?

We'll be using .50 cal & 7.62mm cans depending on availability to us locally.

AmmoDor complete:$60

AmmoDor Kit:$40 For those who have their own cans and includes the 3 trays, foam lid liner and 65% humidity sheet. :D

Each of these are available for purchase through our website at http://wineadors.com/accessories.html

IMG-20111220-00243.jpg

IMG-20111220-00245.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Fun idea for a travel humidor, but a bit large for my needs. Looks cool though.

Intersting idea guys, although I dont know about utilising for traveling, I think you might get some unwanted attention at the airports.