• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An evening in Memphis

Smokin'Sims

Gettin' my nerd on, Hopp Schwiez!
Last night I got together with Lee (Dulaney22) and went Opus shopping in Memphis. We managed to hit almost every cigar shop in Memphis and get a few cigars. We followed this by a nice little trip to a beer bar where both cigars and beer were happily consumed. It was a great time to chat and get to know a BOTL. Experiences like these are what makes this place special for me.

A warning though, Lee doesn't play nice. Thank you for the generosity last night. I will think of a way to get you back, someday.

Get me back? Let's call it even after your Tigers stole one Sunday. :D :(

We need to get a few more folks and make a day of it next time!!

Sounds like you guys had a good time. I was hoping to do the same when I was in San Francisco last week, but apparently nobody was available. If you guys are ever in the Columbus are, give me a shout.

Sounds like a fun time. I was in Memphis a couple years back for the Liberty Bowl. Lots of friendly people and some of the best BBQ I've ever had. Hope to go back some day. Maybe this year's Liberty Bowl?