• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An intro

Markel

Just thought I would give you guys a quick intro so here goes ...

My name is Mark, and at the age of 51 discovered the pleasures of cigars. I grew up hating them and all things relating to them - perhaps because of the very offensive El Productos my father insisted on smoking ... and then his choices got worse!

But, on a cruise just a little over a month ago I purchased some Cubans (from a Casa De Habanos, not from vendors on the pier - I was prepared for that.) and discovered the other side of cigar smoking. I have tried many brands/sizes since then ... both Cuban and non-Cuban and am finding my way nicely I think.

So expect me to have questions, and where I can I will put my 2¢ in as well.

Welcome :D

This is a great place for exchanging info.

Nice to see another older guy around. :p

Welcome to CP Mark. Congrats on finding the internet's friendliest cigar site :thumbs:

cigarsarge said:
Welcome :D

This is a great place for exchanging info.

Nice to see another older guy around. :p

We're not old ... just well aged! :D

Welcome to our little corner of the net. You'll like it here!

Welcome Mark. Pull up a chair, crack open a cold one, fire up a stick, and enjoy lifes simple pleasures! :D

John V

stogieman said:
Howdy Mark and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida..... :)
One of my favorite places - my daughter lives in Central Florida. Gives us a great excuse to visit about 3 or 4 times a year! :D