• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An Open Lettter to CP an Coventrycat86

SamClemmons said:
See, this is what happens when an amateur picks a fight with another amateur. It just goes on and on and on, nobody draws blood, nobody wins, its death by a million lashes with a piece of yarn. Either take it to the next level and get nasty or kiss and make up. This other thing yer doin', and I'm not sure what it is exactly, just makes me tired. Stop making me tired or I will insinuate myself and somebody will get their feelings hurt.

NA
[snapback]153557[/snapback]​

Freeking Worm :p BTW, who's fighting now, this I missed. :rolleyes:

You're gonna have to explain what a "hearder" is.

coventrycat86 said:
[
HEARDER

Mrs. Crabtree can't keep up....... :laugh:
[snapback]153556[/snapback]​

coventrycat86 said:
camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
Here ya go CC The thread
[snapback]153028[/snapback]​
Ah interesting, with my bad memory I honestly did not remember posting that. My frustration came from being a member on two boards GNESO & RefinedClass where they use a black background which drove me nuts as I had stated in a post somtime in April of 2004 (when I did a search on "refined class" in the lobby") It was not meant as an insult to KayakinBoy and if any of the members of this board took it that way, I'm sorry as that was not my intention.

Just a side note steve, you obviously find my post offensive yet do you find slowhands post where he calls my opinion "the worst piece of dribble" equally offensive?

I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Uhmmm, is this an example of offering an explaination w/ an apology? :whistling:
[snapback]153541[/snapback]​

Apples & oranges John ;) Did I take a backhanded slap at KB with my EXPLANATION? ;)
[snapback]153560[/snapback]​

No you didn't CC, although the application of a smiley face of some sort could have let KB know that it was not intended as "being a meanie", or spiteful or dickheadish :D

I myself, if I had not known you better would have thought it to be a bit harsh as well. That said, your explanation and apology provided the proper respect IMHO.

Oh, as for my "herd", this was a sorry attempt at punnery. I shall try again after having a few beers tonight!

JV

camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
camaroon4me said:
coventrycat86 said:
PuroBrat said:
Here ya go CC The thread
[snapback]153028[/snapback]​
Ah interesting, with my bad memory I honestly did not remember posting that. My frustration came from being a member on two boards GNESO & RefinedClass where they use a black background which drove me nuts as I had stated in a post somtime in April of 2004 (when I did a search on "refined class" in the lobby") It was not meant as an insult to KayakinBoy and if any of the members of this board took it that way, I'm sorry as that was not my intention.

Just a side note steve, you obviously find my post offensive yet do you find slowhands post where he calls my opinion "the worst piece of dribble" equally offensive?

I'll bet you don't so STFU you're obviously trolling for trouble as well so quit while you're behind.
[snapback]153031[/snapback]​

Uhmmm, is this an example of offering an explaination w/ an apology? :whistling:
[snapback]153541[/snapback]​

Apples & oranges John ;) Did I take a backhanded slap at KB with my EXPLANATION? ;)
[snapback]153560[/snapback]​

No you didn't CC, although the application of a smiley face of some sort could have let KB know that it was not intended as "being a meanie", or spiteful or dickheadish :D

I myself, if I had not known you better would have thought it to be a bit harsh as well. That said, your explanation and apology provided the proper respect IMHO.

Oh, as for my "herd", this was a sorry attempt at punnery. I shall try again after having a few beers tonight!

JV
[snapback]153573[/snapback]​

You're reading WAAAAAAAY too much into it. The bottom line is my "explanation/apology" post is a completely different situation than the BS slowhand tried.
:( :) :0 :D :angry2: :angry: :blush: :cool: :laugh: :p :rolleyes: ;) :whistling: :thumbs: ???

Hey CC, why did you edit out Ms Crabtree's obvious Blunder on Herder? For Shame :angry2:

:p :whistling:

bfreebern said:
CC likes the edit button, LOL.
[snapback]153574[/snapback]​

LMAO I realized the error of my ways but you were too fast for me :laugh:

I told you I'm stupid ;) and this will definitely not be the last time ya ever catch me, that's for sure :laugh:

coventrycat86 said:
LMAO Ya got me AGAIN :laugh:  I heard I'm stupid :laugh:
[snapback]153564[/snapback]​
No $h!t, I heard the same thing. Now knowing you are an outstanding BOTL who knows that I like DC's, I didn't believe it. No BOTL that loves DC's drom the dark side could be that stupid. Perhaps you forgot how much I like DC's from the Dark Side. At least I still got you back, even though I haven't smoked a DC from the dark side in over 2 months. Well this BOTL will always have your back, because I know you know my new saniler is in the profile section. So all you goat and sheep herder's should read between the lines as you are all FNG's until you receive a bomb by one of the zen cigar masters. :cool:

Emo

:whistling:

I must learn and read from the masters. I Can't take this any further, begining to be humbled by the FOGs. Wimpering to the corner to learn more. :whistling: ;)

Wait, wait................................. Damn, nevermind.

Now Keeny's was a fine mooch. I personally like the "challenge" mooch approach. For example...

"Bill, have you tried the RyJ ExH#4's yet? Awesome robusto bruddah, but what do you think of them compared to the RASS? I've personally only had one RASS and didn't much care for it though it came from '01 and probably too fresh to appreciate with any sincerity. I would doubt though that even an aged RASS would beat out even a fresh RyJ. Your opinion?"

Now, the above was based hopefully that Bill has some aged RASS, which he would then deliver his defense of to me, probably along the lines of how the RyJ was good but the aged RASS was a beautiful cigar and one I shouldn't take so lightly see? I would then respond back with:

"Well that is fine for you to say and point out bruddah Bill, but I still hold sway on my opinion until I can be proven wrong and considering the fact I don't come across aged RASS it will simply be but a theory left out to hang there."

Now the above has to be done "just right". I don't want to come across pompous in my disregard of the cigar I am trying to get, nor do I want to put him on the defensive. After all, BOTL want to enhance each other's appreciation not pass out free cigars. Nor do I want to come across eager to try one of his cigars, otherwise he will supsect my motives and I won't get jack. The end result I am after, is his williness to send me one of those aged RASS for me to try because he knows how I appreciate cigars and as a fellow BOTL he wants to expand my horizons.

Yes, this approach takes longer than the standard mooch attempts and if not done correctly leads into nothing more than simple debate or discussion over cigars. But, when you can pull it off... It wasn't really a mooch - after all it was their idea ;)

Here endeth the lesson.

Sam

What a pleasure to read, Sam

I guess the art of cigar smoking continues after the ember cools :)

Happy New Year.

hudsonvalley said:

Happy New Year.
[snapback]153742[/snapback]​

Happy New Years to you too....

So you like Choix Supremes huh? :whistling:

Sam

As an aspiring BOTL and not a mooch, I prefer the behind the scenes "hey CC, I got some nice cigars to trade, here 's the list, you interested?" approach.......

Unfortunately, this method relies on CC to answer his email.

:0 :D

SamGuss said:
hudsonvalley said:

Happy New Year.
[snapback]153742[/snapback]​

Happy New Years to you too....

So you like Choix Supremes huh? :whistling:

Sam
[snapback]153747[/snapback]​
Well, I've only had one, the only one that was available to me. I can't give you a definative until I have had one or two more to make a comparison.

How was that? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is a much better thread on the art of mooching than the art of interpersonal relationships and overcoming grievances. :)

hudsonvalley said:
Well, I've only had one, the only one that was available to me. I can't give you a definative until I have had one or two more to make a comparison.

How was that? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is a much better thread on the art of mooching than the art of interpersonal relationships and overcoming grievances. :)
[snapback]153790[/snapback]​

Well done grasshopper - there is hope for you yet.

Sam

Besides me and a few of the FOGs, has anyone figured out Kenny's (Allofus123) post?

Don't list it here or you'll give it away. PM me if ya think ya know the answer :D