• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anarchy

Haven't smoked them. An interesting concept.
I'd like to see Pete come up with a decent, very affordable to smoke 3 a day, long filler petite corona.

I'd like to see Pete come up with a decent, very affordable to smoke 3 a day, long filler petite corona.

Regular production too....

That's what I was going to say.

It's hard enough to get Tats up here, nevermimd the exclusive releases of 200 bundles at this shop then a different size/blend at another shop 2 months later.

I think Pete has more out of production cigars than anything he's had in regular releases.

He's got a couple lines of regular releases but I would like to see a couple more additions to those lines. I do agree that his LR are getting a little out of hand. At first it was a novel idea to come out with a new release now and then. Now I'm just having a hard time keeping up with everything he's got his hands on... A little bit of stability and consistency goes a long way, just ask the Padron family...

The Anarchy isn't as limited of a production as his other stuff. They made 1500 boxes and I"ve smoked quite a few already. Was at the event Friday with CHristian (aka EricDriscoll) and it was insane. Check out the trailer on youtube.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTXX0BrM2n8

He's got a couple lines of regular releases but I would like to see a couple more additions to those lines. I do agree that his LR are getting a little out of hand. At first it was a novel idea to come out with a new release now and then. Now I'm just having a hard time keeping up with everything he's got his hands on... A little bit of stability and consistency goes a long way, just ask the Padron family...

You could do what I do and not give a crap about what he releases. Just speaking for myself, of course.

I didn't go for any of these. Kind of burned out on Pete right now, except for the brown labels which are still his best.

That would be a miracle

Ambos Mundos, a very good inexpensive smoke. No PC though. They come in two different wrappers. Sumatra and Corojo, I believe. I like 'em both, a lot.

Doc
I agree, Doc. My first box of Ambos Mundos Habano #2 has been a pleasure and a second box is a definite. Got it for $76 shipped, too.

I chased a couple of his cigars a couple years back but his over abundance of ridiculous cigars has made me switch to smoking quality tobacco instead of chasing a gimmick. It seems like his cigars are more for people who don't care about smoking a quality stick and just want to be in the middle of some kind of hype/hunt for them. Did he give away another ducati this year?.... :D

I can go to any one of many places and get myself some PAM/PANs or a nice davidoff before I would spend the time to chase down the MUMMY MAN ANARCHY ELEVENTEEN SPECIAL ALABAMA EDITION. And they wont even smell like varnish!

I can go to any one of many places and get myself some PAM/PANs or a nice davidoff before I would spend the time to chase down the MUMMY MAN ANARCHY ELEVENTEEN SPECIAL ALABAMA EDITION. And they wont even smell like varnish!
....exactly. Still really like the brown labels, but I have no desire to chase the werid stuff.

Back