• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anarchys

Bonfire Smoke

Bonfire Smoke
I have a whole box of Anarchys waiting to see if Clay is dead tonight on SAMCRO. I know he won't be dead. My brother-in-law and I made a deal, if Clay gets killed this season we will smoke an Anarchy. I bet they are going to have to wait another year.

I smoked a couple of Anarchy's over the weekend with a good buddy sipping a little Deschutes' "The Abyss". I'm not one to chase Pete's limited stuff, but IMHO the Anarchy is very, very good.

Why wait...??...!!

Nice score... One of my personal favorites from the Tat. collection. I enjoyed these sticks so much after that after I went thru my 10 pk, I bought a box.
Now that Im thinking about it, I may just hit them up for a couple more?

I would have to agree with BBS... why wait ?? Fire them bad boys up ! ;)

You have a full box of Anarchys and the voices inside your head are silent?

The voices are not silent. They keep saying fire one up. I just hate to bust up a good set like that. Maybe for New Years?

Where can you still get them from?

The voices are not silent. They keep saying fire one up. I just hate to bust up a good set like that. Maybe for New Years?

Where can you still get them from?

I hope I am not making a mistake here by announcing a vendors name, but Im pretty sure you can still get them from SmokeInn.com. They are located in Florida.
When I purchased my box a while back, the total was $149.85 Good luck and enjoy