• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anchorage AK

Treamayne

On the run...
I'm trying to Space A into Elmendorf to visit friends and was wondering if there were any Alaskan CPers in/around Anchorage that mihgt want to get together.

Input on stores in the area would be a help too.

-K-

Hey Karl. We have a brand newbie member ""Swissy" who lives in Anchorage. I think he would probably love to take you around his fine land. Hope you enjoy your trip! :thumbs:

Starting some PM's over this... should be fun. Depends on time schedule he has, and my work times... thanks for sending him info

Treamayne said:
Looks like I may be in town as early as the 12th. Wish me luck.

-K-
[snapback]178186[/snapback]​

Cool... I work the 13th, but then will be off until Monday the 18th (tuxindy too). You have my numbers, if you get any time while you're here call. We can meet up and have a mini herf, or I can even show you around a little but I know you said you're here to see friends- they'll take care of the touristy stuff for you I'm sure! I know a couple of cigar friendly places (i'll call to verify them!) or we can sit on my deck and be pestered by my pups.

Treamayne said:
The 12th flight fell through... may be another day or two before I can get there.

-K-
[snapback]178962[/snapback]​

No problem- I'll (we'll!) be here. Just give a shout when you get any more info - you should have my numbers, just call when you get in if you need a ride, a beer or a cigar!

Well... every flight has fallen through. 2 left without passangers and 2 cancelled. I won't be able to make it this time, so I'm going to try again in July or so (when I can get more leave...)

Sorry mates.

-K-

Treamayne said:
Well... every flight has fallen through. 2 left without passangers and 2 cancelled. I won't be able to make it this time, so I'm going to try again in July or so (when I can get more leave...)

Sorry mates.

-K-
[snapback]180393[/snapback]​

No problem... July is better for fishing anyways! :thumbs:
Just holler and we'll see about getting something together if you'd like.

Let me know a couple days in advance and we'll go fishing out of Whittier (ocean) :) July is much better for me anyway :D

Back