• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And another stupid contest

Marty

I received a couple boxes of cigars in the mail today with an unexpected gift inside. I really do appreciate the surprise gift and would love to wear it, but it isn't the right size for me.

Anyway, it is a polo/golf shirt with a cigar related logo embroided on the left hand side. It is still in it's original wrapper so I haven't taken it out to examine it, but it looks and feels like a fine quality shirt. It is a large, and I wear a 2 x-long shirt.

The first person to tell me what the logo is - it's yours.

Two guesses per person please.

Marty said:
I received a couple boxes of cigars in the mail today with an unexpected gift inside. I really do appreciate the surprise gift and would love to wear it, but it isn't the right size for me.

Anyway, it is a polo/golf shirt with a cigar related logo embroided on the left hand side. It is still in it's original wrapper so I haven't taken it out to examine it, but it looks and feels like a fine quality shirt. It is a large, and I wear a 2 x-long shirt.

The first person to tell me what the logo is - it's yours.

Two guesses per person please.
[snapback]249097[/snapback]​
Montecristo?

I was gonna guess Bolivar, but if it is then I've already got one anyway.

So I'll say Diablo

Hey Swissy,
I hope you wear a large shirt because it's yours. You were close enough to win it as far as I'm concerned.

I can't get a good photo because the light reflects off the cello so bad, but you get the idea.

Send me your snailer and I'll get it out to you one day next week.

Nice guess!

Sorry bout that - I see your address, but I'll need a name.

Cnv0028.jpg

Aw crap.. now I can't whine about never winning anything! :laugh:

Cool... thanks!

Ya got PM!

I hate being away, you miss out on all the cool contests!

Doh if I noticed this I would of won. I was going to guess that shirt cause I have one just like it. lol

Congrats on the win! And thanks for posting the picture - NICE SHIRT! I'd love to find one in 2xl (Yeah, I'm a big fat fuker too :p )

Thanks Marty!!
Shirt received and 'extra goodies' enjoyed- THANKS!! Above and beyond bro.. above and beyond.

Marty said:
You're welcome. Please enjoy! :cool:
[snapback]251545[/snapback]​

Ha! With those sticks, i'll be hard NOT to enjoy tem... thanks again
:thumbs:

great guy, deserves to win! Good job Swissy!