• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And as usual...

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
I'll be nice and toasty watching the big game against LSU at a sports bar we go to. Hope everyone has an awesome Football Saturday!!

Melly

ROOOLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!

***Edited to say BRING IT ON BOONIE!!!*****

Gotta go for Bamar on this one...so we get a chance to crush #1 in the SEC Championship! :whistling: :thumbs:

It was hard but poetic!!

I knew it would not be easy and I knew it would be close....

ROLL TIDE!!

Melly

That was one hell of a game. I was rooting for LSU but that's alright. Looks like it's going to be my gators against bama for the SEC huh? Should be awesome! Good luck Melly!

I have a feeling the SEC Championship game is going to be better then the Natty this year.

The way the board is currently set in the Pac-10, the Beavers will go to the Rose Bowl if they win out. That puts USC in the Holiday Bowl. What a farce. I guess that's why you have to win all your games though. LOL

Stinki

PS. Sorry Henry'sCigars. :)

LSU mad more of a game out of it than I expected. If they would stop throwing interceptions, damn! Well at least Bama is still #1.

I think Bama is going to be much better than that to beat Florida, they are looking pretty tough.

Ken

If LSU had a decent qb (that was as bad a performance as i remember seeing) they would have won that game easily. If Bammer plays at that level, UF will destroy them, and i think (and hope) UF will win handily anyway, we're starting to really come together, i could be wrong, but i see us destroying anyone in our path. That said, if the team shows up that played Ole Mess, Bammer will beat us badly...

If USC wins out there is no way they will go to the Holiday Bowl. With a lot of seaon left to go for those conferences with title games, there is good reason to believe USC could sneak into the BCS as an at-large at least and maybe even sneak into the title game.

I don't know who they have left but I do know they have two bad teams in UCLA and ND left which if they win big in both would count for some style points.

Texas Tech and Bama still have a long way to go.

ND stinks. I cannot believe I sat and watched the whole game without throwing up.

I am on the Boise bandwagon. Smurf turf!!

I agree...there's no way that USC goes to the Holiday Bowl. They'll get the 2nd at-large bid, right behind the 3rd place Big 12 team (1st goes to Nat Champ, 2nd goes to Fiesta). Florida needs to keep playing up to their abilities - South Carolina and Florida State are trap games (UF is 1 out of 7 in their last games against South Carolina and Florida State always plays us hard). Bama has a pretty easy schedule remaining and the SEC championship is basically a home game from them since most of the Bama people still hold the tickets from back in the day. I think UF has been playing better ball than Bama lately, but anything can happen in the next few weeks.