• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

And the winner is....

Eins

I had put a grab bag with some unbanded cigars into Sir-smokes-a-lot's cigar pass (January Pass), with a quizz to guess which cigar it is. The closest answer would get an Oliva torpedo.

I apologize for the difficulty this quizz obviously presented. I only received two answers.

Bigmac was very close in believing it was some Cuban but he couldn't quite nail it exactly.

Robbmt was suspecting a Padron behind the cigar and insisted it was a Nicaraguan.

Based on these two answers, the winner is clear. It is....

Robbmt!

Nicaragua is a lot closer than Cuba.

Thank you both and especially Bigmac who supected an honorable Cuban behind this Thompson OldTimer from Honduras :whistling:

Robbmt, please PM your mailing address. I'll pull the trigger on that torpedo on Wednesday.

That beauty is sitting in my humi right now just waiting until I can put together enough time to enjoy it.

Work sucked, So I went to throw a round of disc golf--no good. I needed more and I found it in the form of a beautiful Olivia. Wonderful flavor and burn out on the deck this evening.

Robb, I wasn't sure if you had already smoked it or were going to. I'd be interested to read your report if you feel like writing one (and how it compares to the 'Nicaraguan from Honduras') ;)

Robb, I wasn't sure if you had already smoked it or were going to. I'd be interested to read your report if you feel like writing one (and how it compares to the 'Nicaraguan from Honduras') ;)

Best,
Arno