• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Android Gamers (?)

klipsch

No more Room ≠ No more Cigars
If there really IS such a thing. Is anybody else out there addicted to Drag Racing? I was doing fine until I found the Online Racing option. :whistling: App runs flawlessly on my EVO with Gingerbread (unrooted) :thumbs:

Just looked at the link you provided. I think I am going to download it and give it a try.

Im going to have to check it out...Right now I have been playing the plants vs zombies. Gotta love the Amazon free app of the day deal they are doing. For anyone who mods their phone, right now I am on the Incredible with a gingerbread version of MIUI, current EVO radio and chad's new beta11 kernel...my quadrant scores are in the high 1400's.

For playing sake...I'm driving a pure white Novitec Rosso 599 under the name kino lau...just in case you find yourself at the staring line next to me. ;)

I'm addicted to Pumpkins vs Monsters right now. It's a tower defense game, but I think it's harder and more fun than Plants vs Zombies.

If there really IS such a thing. Is anybody else out there addicted to Drag Racing? I was doing fine until I found the Online Racing option. :whistling: App runs flawlessly on my EVO with Gingerbread (unrooted) :thumbs:

Damn you Walt! First you get me hooked on Angry Birds... now Drag Racing!

I ran my battery dead last night...

Damn you Walt! First you get me hooked on Angry Birds... now Drag Racing!

I ran my battery dead last night...

Angry Birds is like so last July. :laugh: