• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ANEJORE

atuck

ANEJORE
I am an Anejore! On a big Anejo kick right now. This was a very tasty 55 from the '03 release. These just keep getting better with age.

0908061126.jpg

0908061204.jpg

Love the Anejo's more than anything else :love: I wish they weren't so hard to come by (only have 2 left).

I went thru a trio of 55's yesterday, one each from '03, '04 & '05. The '03 had probably the best draw of any cigar in recent memory but the '04 kicked ass in flavor profile. The '05 while respectable was troubled by burn problems.

Mine don't get a chance to age :laugh:

They are by far my favorite smoke!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

BTW atuck, you might wanna trademark that word!!

Yah, Atuck...I love them too. I'll be in Victorville manana...wanna sell me some? :love:

-Fetter

Nice pics. Hope to smoke a anejo and a opus x one day. Hopefully by some extremely good luck I might be able to find one here in asia.

Yah, Atuck...I love them too. I'll be in Victorville manana...wanna sell me some? :love:

-Fetter

Good herfing with you! :thumbs: Nice to have somebody join me for my Anejore fix!

We each smoked an '03 Anejo 55. Awesome cigar!

-Fetter

Good herfing with you! :thumbs: Nice to have somebody join me for my Anejore fix!

We each smoked an '03 Anejo 55. Awesome cigar!

Great afternoon. Thanks for the smokes, Alan. These are truelly phenominal cigars and from a great year. Once again, thank you!

-Fetter

:cool: These make me weep just thinking about them. Anyone have a tissue???? :p
I am on the same street corner you are gang. :laugh:

I went thru a trio of 55's yesterday, one each from '03, '04 & '05. The '03 had probably the best draw of any cigar in recent memory but the '04 kicked ass in flavor profile. The '05 while respectable was troubled by burn problems.

Must be nice to have enough of them to go through 3 of them in a day. I have a box of 49's and I hold onto them like gold. That sounds like one hell of a smoking day. :D

Back