• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Angelenos Limited Release

NorcalMark

I want to let you all know we have the Limited Release Angelenos.

Here is some back ground on the concept and what this cigar means to people.
Written by Keith Parks owner of Premetheus/God of Fire cigars.

Introduction

Many cigar brands celebrate the places where they were born—great cigar cities such as
Havana and Miami.The Angelenos cigar may be the first to honor a city where cigars are not
produced, but enjoyed with gusto and enthusiasm matched nowhere else. I am referring of
course to Los Angeles, home of many of the world’s most passionate cigar lovers.
Countless movie stars, titans of business, musicians, athletes, writers, and politicians call Los
Angeles their home.The city’s flourishing population exhibits an unmatched love of life, inspired
both by the culture that surrounds them and by the natural beauty and idyllic
climate of their chosen home.

It is no wonder they have so fervently embraced the cigar, a product conceived by artisans,
formulated from painstakingly-cultivated natural ingredients, rolled by skilled torcedors using
techniques passed down from generation to generation—and unsurpassed in the subtleties
and satisfaction of flavor it offers.
Every year, I co-host a charity cigar dinner for children in need at Hotel Bel-Air with my dear
friend, Joe Mantegna,a world-renowned actor and cigar enthusiast.When I sit down for dinner
on the front lawn of Hotel Bel-Air where our charity cigar dinner is held, I am always touched by
the passion and enthusiasm of the attendees for cigars and helping the underprivileged children
in our communities.

Despite the passion and enthusiasm of the Angelenos for cigars, this is the city where many
anti-smoking measures have started. We must hold our annual charity cigar dinner on the front
lawn because we are not allowed to enjoy our cigars indoors. Furthermore, California has one
of the highest state tobacco taxes in the U.S.
Angelenos cigars are created to salute the connoisseurs around the world who, despite all
these obstacles, continue to enjoy cigars with incomparable passion.We might not like some
of the things our governments do, but we must still love our communities and
countries. Cigars create camaraderie among us, and I am sure that this world will be a better
place if we can share our cigars together.

Made with Ecuadorian wrappers and Dominican fillers and binder at Tabacalera A. Fuente y
Cia. in the Dominican Republic,Angelenos cigars combine the smoothness and sophistication
of the City of Angels with a touch of the boldness that made the city what it is today.
I hope you enjoy these exquisite cigars and join your fellow cigar connoisseurs in
celebrating our lives. In my salutation to Joe Mantegna, who has helped so many children in
need by co-hosting our annual charity cigar dinner,Angelenos cigars will make a donation to
the Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center (www.sinatracenter.org) which has been helping
sexually abused children since 1986.

Keith K. Park
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
Angelenos - God of Fire – Prometheus
Los Angeles, California
www.angelenoscigars.com

Two shapes available.

Lonsdale 6.25 x 44 $12.00 single
Lonsdale 6.25 x 44 $108.00 $108.00 bx10

Toro 6 x 50 $15.00 singles
Toro 6 x 50 $135.00 bx10

www.towercigars.com

Mark

Is the Ecuadorian wrapper sun grown Mark?

These are light in color, which leads me to believe these are a shade grown wrapper.

WOW!!! I just finished up smoking my first Angelenos Toro. What an amazing smoke. It reminds me alot of GOF. It has that certain sweetness that you find in a few of the GOF. Starts off medium with a stronger finish. GREAT right down to the nub.
I don't know if you have the gift set Mark, but the lighter is really nice. Really slim and its the first torch I've seen that uses a flint.hehehehe

But a really great smoke. I don't think you'll be disappointed in this one.

Art