• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Angels vs Yankees Playoff 2005 thread

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Ok it's Game #1,the bottom of the 3rd. The Angels are down 4-0. Can you believe the idiot that tries to catch the pop foul. This isn't Chicago...LOL!

ohh wee wee you don't seriously think they have a chance now, do ya?

ree ree robusto said:
Yankees all the way baby! :sign:
[snapback]233557[/snapback]​

I was kinda dissapointed at there performance against boston but im still rooting yanks all the way just like i do every year. LETS GO YANKEES!

K&P

Two VERY GOOD teams :thumbs:

Mussina is pitching a great game. If the Angels can knock him out and get the Yankees bullpen pitchers in this game, you'll have a chance. Otherwise.....

Yanks and Bills....I'm a glutton for abuse.

Angels will do it again!!!!!! Go rally monkey! (Actually that was kinda weak...Ok, I'm from So Cal...so I have no choice.)

-Fetter

icon_banana.gif

1 down! 2 to go! Can ya see the White sox wettin' there pants already! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :D

cohibasurfer said:
ohh wee wee you don't seriously think they have a chance now, do ya?
[snapback]233558[/snapback]​

Oh yes I do!

JOE.M. said:
1 down! 2 to go! Can ya see the White sox wettin' there pants already! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! :D
[snapback]233635[/snapback]​

Bust out the depends! :laugh:

JOE.M. said:
But Joey... Mickey Lives in Anaheim, don't cha know?
:sign:

the yankees looked formidable for eight innings, then i think i saw a chink in their armor. call me a dreamer! bwwwaaahaha! :p

cohibasurfer said:
JOE.M. said:
But Joey... Mickey Lives in Anaheim, don't cha know?
:sign:
[snapback]233639[/snapback]​

ROTFLMAO :sign: :sign: :sign:

JOE.M. said:

Oh, so you've counted the Red Sox out already?

PRICK :angry2:

We'll see................ :laugh:

fuzz that! GO SOX!