• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another awesome cigar offer I found

CgarDan

I guess it pays to have subscription to Playboy :whistling:

Slow Aged; Indian Tabac; Gurkha; Perdomo Reserve; Fonseca; Torano; 5 Vegas; Puros Indios plus a 20 count humi VERY NICELY DECORATED for $15 :D

www.cigarsintl.com/sa677

ENJOY

nice find. i was about to order there 35 cigar gurhka sampler and the avo, symphony friday night fight.. ill have to add one of those :)

Good find. Your subscription paid for itself on this one!

I just placed my order, it will make a great Christmas gift for someone.

JK

This looks like a great deal since I don't have a humidor, and just getting back into Cigars again. Are these deals pretty reliable?

Know what's funny.......the same item is already being overbid on Cbid now....research is the key LOL

Am I missing something? I see it for $39.95

Thats strange it still shows up $15.00 for me. Are you using the address provided, or are you trying to find it directly on the site?

A buddy of mine had this same problem last night. I was convinced he was doing something wrong. I finally had to order for him under his user. We never did figure it out.

Just went to link and its still 15.00

I just ordered at the $15. If I cut and paste the link above out of cgardan's original post, it took me to the store with the item at $15. When I go into their general site and search for the item, it was $39.95...

thanks for the tip, Cgardan!

(Edited for incorrect price info in my post)

I have no clue why it showed that way but I just went there again and it was $15.00. Just ordered one, thanks for the heads up on this great deal. :thumbs:

nice find. i was about to order there 35 cigar gurhka sampler and the avo, symphony friday night fight.. ill have to add one of those :)
I was also considering the Gurkha Special. Any one had the Beast or the Titan?

I've had both and can say they are really good sticks although a bit too large in ring gage IMO.

Just recieved my package...can any of you tell me a bit more about the Cigars themseleves?