• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Man Cave

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
Another Man Cave...continued!

They have a couch, love seat, and a chair...plus three stools at the bar.

Man_Cave_060.jpg

I had to supply the Stinky ash tray of course...

Man_Cave_059.jpg

Man_Cave_062.jpg

Then Tim put in a Trex walkway that goes from the Cave to the pool area...

Man_Cave_064.jpg

The view from the back deck to show the dimension...

Man_Cave_065.jpg

Start to finish...about 11K +/-.....

This was finished a little over a year ago and took about 4 months to complete. The cool part is that all the work done was by us...friends, Tim's fellow police officers working on the side for the electrical, sheet rocking, and carpeting...and the family that helped paint and decorate and hump all the furniture in there! We christened it for the beginning of the NFL Playoffs last year doing 2 games a day to start. Man, we eat like we're going to the electric chair for every game! The Super Bowl Party was incredible...food, friends, and tons of cigars flying around the room. We have had 8 guys in there smoking at one time with no clouds of smoke visible at all. It can be snowing out and we are living large smokin' away at 70 degrees Fahrenheit! Plus, it's kind of evolved over the years time since these pictures were taken...now there is leather furniture in there, a stand alone popcorn maker, an espresso maker on the bar, and a fridge behind the bar....it's a work in progress. I'll try and find a few pictures with us actually smoking cigars in it!

If anyone is ever in the Jersey Shore area, get in touch with us and let's have a herf...any time is a good time!

That is awesome! I am in dire need of one of those! :D I've got an old silo that's full of all kinds of junk that I'd love to clean out and fix up.

Very cool setup and nice job on the project. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the story.

That is awesome! I am in dire need of one of those! :D I've got an old silo that's full of all kinds of junk that I'd love to clean out and fix up.
Now that would make for the Ultimate Man Cave Greg....hook it up man!

Astounding.

Bravo, my man, BRAVO! :love:

I love looking at amazing man caves like this! I am also luck to have a girl in my life that would let me do it IF I had the money.

What kind of air filter are you using? Its looks a little large for my needs, but if you'd recommend the brand, perhaps they make a smaller one.

That's a beauty Gary...I'm sure you are scanning the TV guide on Thursday to see what excuse of a sporting event you can use to get yer arse in there!

That's awesome! Great set up. Officially add me to the jealous list (said while huddled by a space heater in his garage). :thumbs:

That looks awesome.
What are the dimensions of your slab or foundation? I the answer in the other thread. Silly me didn't see it at first.

Yep, I remember when I first saw those pics I thought Tim's was one of, if not, THE nicest setups I'd ever seen. Nothing's changed.... awesome!

Just one thing lacking and thats a dacing pole right in the middle of that room :thumbs:

That is a great man cave! Doing the work yourself also makes it that much better! Great job!