• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another New Member

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Hi All,

New member here, been smoking cigars since I was 4, usually no more than 10 or 12 a day.

OK, really now, I've actually been one of those folks who has always enjoyed a cigar, however never went out of my way to enjoy one. Usually only when the opportunity presented itself. Or at events, such as my wedding when I bought my brother (best man) a box of cigars as a gift, and he got a little liquored up and started handing them out.

But that's all changed, thanks to a trip down to Jamaica, and the opportunity to enjoy some ISOMs (did I get the lingo right?), and now I've realized how good a fine hand rolled cigar can be. Especially with a glass of Black Label to go along with it.

So now I'm on a quest to learn all about good cigars. And find places all around the country where I can enjoy a fine cigar while travelling.

And now I'm off to complete my profile...
:)

Welcome! You can learn a lot here. Of course you know that the "quest to learn all about good cigars" is a major undertaking, but that is part of the fun!

Welcome Gonz.....

Pull up a chair.....
Alot of interesting stuff goes on here.

Oh yea.... these guys know alot about cigars also. :D

Gonz said:
But that's all changed, thanks to a trip down to Jamaica, and the opportunity to enjoy some ISOMs (did I get the lingo right?)
[snapback]173280[/snapback]​
you got the lingo correct...whether or not you got authentic ISOMS in Jamaica is another story! :p

nah, just kidding with ya. :laugh:

welcome to CP.
enjoy!

Greetings, from a fellow Minnesotan. :) I suggest you fill out your address in your profile. I have heard that pleasant surprises sometimes come to those who do. ;) Also, check out the newbie sampler trade. :thumbs:

Welcome to CP from PA. I used to live in "Right Next" to Fricken Cold, MN in WI. :p

Another welcome from a frozen MNer here.

Pull up a chair, grab a smoke, read some post some, and enjoy!

:thumbs:

p.s. - aint nuthin wrong w/ Jonnie Walker B.L.!

Back