• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie contest! But this time...by a newbie!

JLAudio

Mareva, Lancero, and Minuto Whore!
So with all the other contests going on, I feel in the spirit (even though I hardly ever qualify for the others)...so here it goes

This contest is open to:

Members who have less than 3 months under their belts here!

Members who have at least 5 posts per day (even though that is high, you are new and should be welcoming a lot of people to the community)

Members who have been bombed by a fellow fog OR Members who have bombed fellow BOTL's!

Rules:

1,) You don't have to state who bombed you (or who you bombed), if you even know, but you must describe why it was an important thing for you...meaning, what did you get out of the experience besides cigars....AND THEN state what cigar you appreciated the most and why(or which cigar you sent meant the most...yadayada you get it)!!!!

2.) Pick from these four cigars...."Which one will I smoke (of these) today????" A. Bolivar Petit Corona B. Montecristo No.2 C. Trinidad Fundadore D. Johnny-O

*****This should be very easy!!!!!********

Obviously the first person who follows 1.) to my liking, and answers 2.) correctly wins a 5'er...(bought them this month, last year = 1 year old) ****One post per person!**** ****Contest over tomorrow 12pm CST*****

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO CP....AGAIN!

Well I think I meet most of your requirements.

1) I was gifted/bombed my first week here. I would rather not say the name without getting permission first, but it was an eye opener to me. I realized that this community is completely different from anything else I have ever been a part of. Some one that worked hard to buy cigars and send me a fiver of cigars for free without knowing who I am and just because we have a similar passion for cigars was incredible. The cigars were nothing special at all, I think my fav was a RyJ Habana Reserve Robusto (for the flavor), but they could have been white owls for all I care. It was the thought that kept me here.

2) Im not sure of your likings, but I would be all over the Monte # 2 (B).

BTW, very nice of you to host something like this... And good luck to everyone else..

Thanks..

DAMN... Edited because I miss the 3 months by 4 days..

Good luck..

Nice idea JLAudio. :) Good luck with this!

Don

Happy 4th and great contest.

I was bombed just this week all I will say it had something to do with Secret Santa and The Lord And Master Of The Universe. It was special because it shows me that being part of a community and trying to be productive in that community is so much better than self reliance. The cigars and other gifts were great. The most special thing about it is knowing that others care.

I to would be all over the Monte#2

To each and every member at CP have a great holiday weekend. Keep our troops in your prayers :thumbs:

Best Regards
Don

I haven't been bombed, in fact I only just worked out what that meant by reading this post!
Nor have I posted 5 times a day - I try though!
Nice to see newbie on newbie action though, thanks.

I haven't been bombed, in fact I only just worked out what that meant by reading this post!
Nor have I posted 5 times a day - I try though!
Nice to see newbie on newbie action though, thanks.

Posting your address in your profile may help that.

Ok...so nobody got the correct answer for number 2....***I said this should be easy....and it should have been (I posted exactly what I was going to smoke in a thread!)*** :sign:

Correct Answer is Johnny O! Here's the link!

Great job on number 1 though to all who participated! :thumbs:

Looks like I will be bombing someone in the near future!!!!! Thanks to all who participated! :D

-Jason