• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie from Chattanooga

kc4zeu

Good morning,

I am another newbie refered buy eshaw99!! I enjoy a stogie to relax before, during, and after a day of work. I have a connection with montecristo so I have many. I would like to trade and share with other aficionados. As far as hobbies, I have a resuce car that I am rebuiding for fun, it's not a mustang (been there done that one, a '73) but it sure is fun. A good cigar, a cocktail, and working under the hood of a car, life doesn't get much better.......

Looking forward to talking to the group.

KC

Welcome to our little part of the internet!

kc4zeu said:
Good morning,

I am another newbie refered buy eshaw99!! I enjoy a stogie to relax before, during, and after a day of work. I have a connection with montecristo so I have many. I would like to trade and share with other aficionados. As far as hobbies, I have a resuce car that I am rebuiding for fun, it's not a mustang (been there done that one, a '73) but it sure is fun. A good cigar, a cocktail, and working under the hood of a car, life doesn't get much better.......

Looking forward to talking to the group.

KC
[snapback]157159[/snapback]​

Welcome to Cigar Pass!. Glad to hear that you found us, you'll find lots of people willing to trade and do stuff like that. :thumbs:

Howdy Jeff and welcome to CP from Sunny Central Florida...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Hey man, glad to see you made it! Welcome to the board. I'd suggest starting off by getting in on the newbie trader thread in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

Eric

Howdy from Cleveland!

Welcome Aboard!