• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another newbie here

VotTak

Reaction score
Hi everybody!!
I've smoked cigars for about a year and already aquired some nice smokes... I have about 2 70 gallons and 1 50 gallon coolerdoors containing my collection of probably not very expensive but more everyday smokes. during this year my tastes changed significantly and currently my collection contains only cigars I really like: Carlos Torano(Gold and Signature), Gran Habano #5, Trilogy Corojo, Perdomo Cabinet Collection Maduro, Nestor from Nestor Placensia, CAO(Brasilia and Italia), some LaLuna, LVH Early Years and a lot of leftovers from trades and fivers purchases.
I joned your forum not long ago(about a month) because of huge amount of decent information which could be found in your posts. I'd like to express big "Thank You" to every member of this forum for sharing such an info.
I do not post a lot as I prefere to get more info... at least at this stage of my hobby(If I can call this activity of looking a good deals and buying more and more cigars) this way.
Usually I smoke about 2-3 cigars a day... 1 with morning coffee, 1 instead of lunch and 1 after dinner. Saturday and Sunday usually more.
Also enjoy having nice cigar with a huge cup of nice expresso.
This Septemper I'm planning to go to CigarMania hosted by J&R in NJ to meet more BOTLs.
That would be it of my introduction.
:p

Nice intro, welcome to the site from MO.

Welcome to CP from PA! I jealous that you have the time to hit 3 smokes aday.

AVB said:
Welcome to CP from PA! I jealous that you have the time to hit 3 smokes aday.
[snapback]209809[/snapback]​
:D
I'm just trying to cut off some useless activity... Like I have to wake up 45 minutes earlier to have my morning smoke.
:p