• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie

BkCloud114 said:
Welcome from NYC...... neighbor :)

I see I have another neighbor here...... Santino, where on Long Island??

Santino said:
I'm another New York Newbie, been enjoying my smokes for about the past 12 yrs but am always looking to learn something new, this looks like the place.
[snapback]182829[/snapback]​
[snapback]182907[/snapback]​

Hi Bk:

I'm out in Smithtown, I get into NYC once in a while on the job, where do you shop for your smokes in Manhattan?

Welcome to CP from the Tater State... there are 2 of us on here from Idaho now, btw. whoo hoo! :laugh:

Santino said:
BkCloud114 said:
Welcome from NYC...... neighbor :)

I see I have another neighbor here...... Santino, where on Long Island??

Santino said:
I'm another New York Newbie, been enjoying my smokes for about the past 12 yrs but am always looking to learn something new, this looks like the place.
[snapback]182829[/snapback]​
[snapback]182907[/snapback]​

Hi Bk:

I'm out in Smithtown, I get into NYC once in a while on the job, where do you shop for your smokes in Manhattan?
[snapback]183071[/snapback]​

Santino,
I get into the city several times a month. I like the new Davidoff store in the new AOL/TimeWarner building at Columbus Circle. They have a smoking lounge in the back and a nice selection, but a little pricey. I also go to JR Cigar at 562 5th Ave and a place close to Carnegie Hall, De La Concha at 1390 6th Ave. The Davidoff of Geneva store at 535 Madison Ave is also nice, but I like the staff at the Columbus Circle store much more. The Melendi Family owns De La Concha; the old man is a really nice guy who was born in Cuba and really knows his tobacco. I was in their little smoking lounge a couple months ago smoking a Padron 6000 while he was test smoking some new cigars. He proceeded to tear them apart looking at the construction and gave me a little tutorial on cigar making. A nice afternoon!

That does sound like a cool afternoon, I heard good things about the Columbus Circle store, although the one on Madison is probably closer to where my main office is. I see a long lunch coming up on my next trip, Thanks.

And line starts with AVB, me, and so forth! :laugh:

AVB said:
Hell, you're so newbie you aren't even allowed to pass out the numbers. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

grand cru no 2 said:
Welcome to the party brother!!! And for the record AVB, the line starts right behind me. :D
[snapback]182836[/snapback]​
[snapback]182846[/snapback]​

Welcome to cp from Utah there is a lot of fun and knowledge to be had here. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome aboard Louie D looking forward to having you around!