• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Newbie!

sigbell

Just wanted to make my first post and introduce myself. I live in Canton, MI(West of Detroit), yes the home of the newly crowned NBA Champs (about time). If I am not online, chances are (99.95%) I''m on the golf course smoking a Dominican. :D

Howdy & welcome to CP. You may want to update your profile so we get to know a little more about you..... :)

sigbell said:
Just wanted to make my first post and introduce myself. I live in Canton, MI(West of Detroit), yes the home of the newly crowned NBA Champs (about time). If I am not online, chances are (99.95%) I''m on the golf course smoking a Dominican. :D
That's not saying much....everyone knows Dominicans stink at golf anyway. :sign: :sign:

Welcome aboard. You'll love it here.

MiamiCubano said:
sigbell said:
That's not saying much....everyone knows Dominicans stink at golf anyway. :sign: :sign:

Welcome aboard. You'll love it here.
TFF MC :D Welcome aboard!

Back