• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another nice $2 cigar

sgates

Kind of a cigar review, but wanted to point this out to people who enjoy the Siglos 3 and Gran Habano in general.

I was recently sent a nice package of cigars from a friend & what I thought was a Gran Habanos Siglos 3 was included. I have smoke a number of these cigars & love the blend. I think it is a huge improvement over the Corojo Gran Habano, which I also enjoy. The Siglos is a good cigar for the price & can be has for around $100 or lower on c-bid. However, upon closer inspection, this had a second band labeled "FUMA". I asked him where he picked them up and he told me he ordered a bundle from cigars international for $40. I let it sit for a day and gave it a shot and was surprised on how good of a cigar this actually was. I assume this is a mixed filler and not just a short filler cigar. It had a great spice to it, burnt cool, and was an overall quality cigar.

There is a large selection out there now of seconds of great cigars, cuban sandwich cigars, and nice bundle cigars for this price range & I think that this fits right in there. I am a fan of Gran Habanos & wouldn't mind having a couple of these cigars around for a smoke that you can enjoy while doing other things at the time.

Link for those interested

Keep these $2 cigars coming!!! Thanks for the info man..these are perfect for a college student like me :thumbs: !

Anyone interested in a split to give these a try?

Seth

Another cigar made by George Rico is the GR Special. It is a bundled long filler smoke with lots of flavor. Atlantic usually has em for like 28-30 a bundle. The red labels are the ones I like, with corojo, the black label is a habano wrapper (No matter what the web sites say red is corojo.)

I ordered a bundle of these from CI and I was very pleased (Although a bunch of the cigars I got were cracked and peeling. CI is replacing without an issue). I also ordered a Pepin sampler and a box of Indian Tabac. So far, all of the cigars are nice smokes. I smoked a Pepin Series JJ Belicoso out of the sampler yesterday and man was it nice.

Dave