• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Review

Dios de Fuego

My drive to crazy isn't far.
Here is a review on a personal favorite: Voo Doo Queen

Voo Doo Queen is manufactured by Altadis, and is a English blend of Latakia, Virginia, Perique, and Burley.

The predominate flavors are a balanced Virginia and Latakia. The smoker can consistently pick up on the spice of the perique, while the virginia and latakia flavors switch back and forth. At times Virginia is predominate and at times the latakia is predominate. While the Virginia stands out by itself the latakia is tasted with the Burley. The smoker can easily pick up on the flavors of Fig, leather, spice, and mocha. The mocha is almost un noticeable in the taste, but prevails in the room note. This blend is tangy, sweet, and full all at the same time. The room note is wonderful with that prevailing mocha smell. It burns slightly hot but absolutely manageable. This is a bulk blend that is vastly dark brown and black in color, and looks as though it started as a flake or cake that was shagged out into large pieces. IF you haven't tried this blend it is a must!
A truly wonderful tobacco for all smokers of any experience. And as a side note it is cheap, I buy this at 13.00 for 8 ounces.

happy smoking,

Dios de fuego

One of my top tobaccos as well.

Great taste and very affordable. Well worth a try!

I'll have to add this to the list. Sounds like it would hit the spot.

Great review. Sounds like Altadis has some good tobaccos. Especially good cheap tobaccos! It is now on my list to buy after Haddo's Delight.

astonishingly enough they do have some good tobaccos, I think that not all but most of their aromatics are second rate, but allot of their no aromatics really hit the spot.