• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another Tat exclusive

Just called...3 bundles left. I have no cash to help out here. $200 617-424-1000

I got to smoke one this afternoon. This is a fantastic cigar if you like spice, pepper, full flavor and a decent amount of strength behind it all. I had a pretty good nicotine buzz when I got out of my car, after smoking one on my ride home from G Street. These don't disappoint in any way. But G Street's almost out of bundles. I'd give it until tomorrow at the latest for them to be gone.

I got to agree with Walt on this stick. It don't disappoint in anyway. Great construction and the burn was flawless. I also picked up spice but the flavors were very good. This by far has been the best special release by Pete that I have had. I found it full flavored but fairly strong(I have had alot stonger). If these age like the Porkchop it going to be a awesome stick.

If somebody got a bundle and looking to defray costs, pm me. Interested in 5-15 cigars.

Hey Gary I smoked 2 so far on vacation here very good strong flavor Cigar

I'd be in for a fiver too!! Or hell even do a half half split ... whatever can happen! *looks into it* lol

Just put my order in for a bundle. It sounds like a cigar that probably won't age well, since the spice/pepper notes are part of the appeal. PM me if you'd like a fiver. If you're in California, you can save on shipping.

I called and they said there were 5 bundles left. I was able to snag one. I hope these are good!

I was surprised to hear they had bundles left, because I had heard all the bundles had been spoken for. Regardless, happy I got my order in. :D

Did anyone have burn issues with their Tenderloins? I attempted to smoke one after a two day rest in the vino, and the wrapper REFUSED to burn. :(

Did anyone have burn issues with their Tenderloins? I attempted to smoke one after a two day rest in the vino, and the wrapper REFUSED to burn. :(

I had the opposite problem! The wrapper charred on mine but the inside wouldn't even get past 140 degrees. I tried closing and venting the grill but it was no good =\

I've smoked several now and the burn has been impeccable with every one

I refuse to smoke any cigar I received in the mail before my minimum down time of 2 weeks in the Vino to recover, and 1 week for store bought products... I must say I bought some Tenderloins and am having problems not breaking my rules of engagement... :whistling: :laugh:

Out of curiosity, what RH do you maintain in your vino? I had a Mi Padre Le Bijou resting at 65% for five months and the wrapper refused to stay lit for the first half.

I think I know the problem...Usually when I put my Tenderloins on the grill I remove them from their wrapper. But it sounds as though you were smoking your Tenderloins, I have never tried...I just always marinade and use the grill. :sign: