• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Another trip to the ER

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
Well, as you guys know I was in a bad crash last week (Original post with pics) and my wife is in good shape (thanks GOd for that) but i was feeling worse instead of better. i went to my local ER, and my personal doc was on duty, he took another set of x-rays (i had them in the original ER, and was too swollen to show anything)and sure enough 2 ribs are broken near the "tips", which explains all the pain and how percoset was not helping. unfortunatly, all i can do is wait for the pain to fade and stretch a few times a day, so pneumonia will not set in. Sucks, but it could have been much worse.
I wanted to thank all of you for the well wishes and enjoy your long 4th of July weekend. Please be safe,
Rob

I have not been around much lately, sorry to read abot your misfourtune...WOW! I took a look at the photo's of your car. God speed mt friend...

C&R

Well broken ribs suck, but hell, it coulda been a lot worse bro. Good to hear the Mrs. is ok and you ended up in good condition.

Rob, I've been away for a bit so I didn't read about your crash until now.

Sorry to hear it brother. Here's to a speedy recovery :)

thanks guys, much appreciated.