• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Food Network (Dinner Impossible) fans out there?

beastinem

I met Robert Irvine at the airport tonight in Charlotte. He was cool as hell :)

For all of you that couldn't care less, sorry to waste your time, lol. I understand there probably aren't many people that will know who he is.

Ahh. Dinner Impossible! Is he as big in person as he is on TV?

I like the show, it's interesting to watch. The only thing I dislike is the same goofy look he gives when he hears the mission.... every episode. :)

His show is great and I do like to watch Food Network. I love to cook and it sure beats alot of the junk on tv.

That's pretty cool beastinem! Regardless of liking him or not, it is always fun to meet someone that you have only seen on TV.

Robert came to UNC for an episode. Great guy and his wife was equally kind. I also met Mark Summers (host of "Unwrapped") on set. Food Network does a great job screening their hosts.

My wife and I sometimes encounter Bobby Flay in Chelsea, sometimes with his wife. I guess it should not be too surprising as his Mesa Grill restaurant is in the area. Last time we saw him was in Baskin Robbins with his wife a few months ago. She got an ice cream cone...can't recall the flavor...he didn't get anything. My wife likes watching some show he has on Food Network where he goes around the country challenging different cooks to cook offs.

My wife and I sometimes encounter Bobby Flay in Chelsea, sometimes with his wife. I guess it should not be too surprising as his Mesa Grill restaurant is in the area. Last time we saw him was in Baskin Robbins with his wife a few months ago. She got an ice cream cone...can't recall the flavor...he didn't get anything. My wife likes watching some show he has on Food Network where he goes around the country challenging different cooks to cook offs.

Let us know if/when you think of the flavor.

OMG AS SOON AS YOU REMEMBER THE FLAVOR PLEASETOP THIS THREAD!!!

I was walking around downtown NYC, walked past Jeffrey Steingarten (who quite often is a judge on Iron Chef America). As I walked past him, I thought I heard him say "Hey, that's that tomthirtysix guy."

I was walking around downtown NYC, walked past Jeffrey Steingarten (who quite often is a judge on Iron Chef America). As I walked past him, I thought I heard him say "Hey, that's that tomthirtysix guy."

(to finish)"...yeah he was the guy on that show with Chris Hansen!!"

I watch the food network, but only for the recipies.:whistling:

Celeb+-+0011b+-+Giada+De+Laurentiis.jpg

Doc.