• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Germany CPers out there?

Spad31

Previously, on Battlestar Galactica...
Surely I'm not the only CPer over here in awesome Germany! I know of some brothers in Norway and England...but too far to drive on a weekend! we got anyone else over here (Ramstein or Spang) that wants to get together, have a good smoke and laugh at our Stateside brethren?

Trey

Surely I'm not the only CPer over here in awesome Germany! I know of some brothers in Norway and England...but too far to drive on a weekend! we got anyone else over here (Ramstein or Spang) that wants to get together, have a good smoke and laugh at our Stateside brethren?

Trey

Hello Trey, Too bad I wasn't over there with you now as I spent 13 years total from 1981 to 1994. I have a lot of fond memories in K-Town especially on 40 Mark Stasse and Anabella's House :D . Anyway, I know that Shawn (Wurm) is in Grafenwohr along with another FOG that I can not remember his name right now (must be my old-timers memory). Send Wurm a PM and I bet you he knows of a few others in the area that are willing to get together as well. Good luck...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie

Hey, thanks Charlie! I will send Wurm a message. The fam and I are six months into a three year tour. Loving every bit of it so far! Europe on the Air Force's dime? Oh, Hell yes!

Trey

Trey

Hello Trey, Too bad I wasn't over there with you now as I spent 13 years total from 1981 to 1994. I have a lot of fond memories in K-Town especially on 40 Mark Stasse and Anabella's House :D . Anyway, I know that Shawn (Wurm) is in Grafenwohr along with another FOG that I can not remember his name right now (must be my old-timers memory). Send Wurm a PM and I bet you he knows of a few others in the area that are willing to get together as well. Good luck...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Charlie
Isn't DoubleD the other you are thinking of? Man it's been a while since he has been around.

Trey

I live here and would dig a Herf

I am in Brussels, and might be tempted to make the 3 hour drive.....

t

Brussels and Germany are on my list of possible assignments for next summer. I'll be up for a herf if I get one of those assignments! :D

Brother you are always welcome here at my house

T

Spad, you already know I'm here!

Enjoyed the smokes and company.

Lopaka

I'm here, Double D quit cigars and moved back to cigarettes ( :rolleyes: )

I'm here, Double D quit cigars and moved back to cigarettes ( :rolleyes: )

Seriously? I haven't talked with dale in ages, tell him he should pop in even if he is a quitter lol