• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any lawyers who can help me with a domestic issue?

I'm an expert on lawyers because I've had so many lawsuits in my life that I can't even count them. From my experience, I would say that it is better to deal with large law firms, because most often such firms value their reputation and do their work well. In addition, large law firms have a large area of practice, so you do not have to go to another lawyer in case you have additional problems. For example this law firm: https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/after-a-work-injury-use-my-vacation/ . They have lawyers in different states and different practice areas, and I've been dealing with them for about 4 years.
A radio talk show is hosting a medical doctor to answer questions for the callers. A young girl calls and sheepishly admits that she and her boyfriend had anal sex and she asks if she can get pregnant this way?

The doctor answered "of course, where do you think lawyers come from."

Were you the doctor?

Dealing with domestic issues can be challenging, and it's understandable that you're seeking legal help. Considering your past experiences with lawsuits, it's wise to opt for reputable law firms that prioritize their reputation and provide comprehensive services. Large law firms, like the one you mentioned, often have lawyers with diverse expertise across different practice areas and can offer valuable support for various legal matters.In the meantime, if you're interested in exploring legal resources or learning more about whistleblower lawyers, you might find https://federal-lawyer.com/whistleblower-lawyers/sox/ informative.

Last edited:
Dealing with domestic issues can be challenging, and it's understandable that you're seeking legal help. Considering your past experiences with lawsuits, it's wise to opt for reputable law firms that prioritize their reputation and provide comprehensive services. Large law firms, like the one you mentioned, often have lawyers with diverse expertise across different practice areas and can offer valuable support for various legal matters.
I'm a little concerned with exactly why you are here?

I'm an expert on lawyers because I've had so many lawsuits in my life that I can't even count them. From my experience, I would say that it is better to deal with large law firms, because most often such firms value their reputation and do their work well. In addition, large law firms have a large area of practice, so you do not have to go to another lawyer in case you have additional problems. For example this law firm: https://www.oxnerpermarlaw.com/after-a-work-injury-use-my-vacation/ . They have lawyers in different states and different practice areas, and I've been dealing with them for about 4 years.
It looks like Oxner-Permar has 7 staff attorneys and seem to specialize in labor comp disputes and PI, which is fine but I wouldn't really call that a large or a diverse practice set. Big shops have hundreds or thousands of attorneys and multiple locations (take a look at Lieff Cabraser on the small side or an ogre like Sheppard Mullin on the other side). Your other comments aren't wrong or anything, they just case a spotlight on how odd it is to show up in this thread with what amounts to ad copy with a link to some random firm. That makes you dubious - I am 50/50 on whether you are just an AI bot after your second reply where you referenced him mentioning a large law firm, but it was you who mentioned that. Twice.