• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any of You Guys Own One of These?

cabaiguan juan said:
I had an old college professor who used to be in the construction industry who once used horse piss to get the green color on copper roofs.
That's clever. I'd think the horse would fall off too easily.

Thanks Doc, I was wondering what that green crud was on my feet. But you're right, aging is the secret.

cabaiguan juan said:
I had an old college professor who used to be in the construction industry who once used horse piss to get the green color on copper roofs.
That would be good for something you put your mouth on............Yummy!   :laugh:

stanley-flask-green.jpg

I've had one of these for a few years now.  Perfect size and damn near indestructable.  I'd highly reccomend it.

ironpeddler said:

I feel like a wino when I travel with a bottle :laugh: ...except when I go on vacation. It's kinda like a ritual thing in my hotel room, albeit a strange one. Plus, I don't like to pack glass in my suitcase.

Problem solved:

http://www.amazon.com/Nalgene-12-Oz-Flask-Blue/dp/B001C1SSN2

Geez Tom, that looks like something we would pee in at the hospital...

....yeah, yuk it up smarty buckets but Nalgene is chemically inert, won't dent / rust / shatter and doesn't care if you bathe it in horse piss...it'll still be intact.  Oh, and it's cheap so if you lose one or three it's not the end of the world.

I get it that you want it to look cool, but for functionality you can't beat Nalgene containers.  Personally, I have to admit that Stanley looks pretty sweet.  Amazon has 'em.  

I have a nice 6oz Colibri that I won at a poker game at my B&M.  I have used it frequently for a few years now and find the quality to be outstanding.  

L12597909.jpg