• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any Philly Flyers Fans

cookie_1978

Big game on Sunday - Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia - National TV (NBC)
Any Philly fans want to put up a premium 5'r against my Pen's? LMK

I'm in! It'll be the first game I've watched all season, though I do consider myself a Flyers fan.

Those 2 don't scare me, it is Clarke and the rest of those bullies that scare me. :D

Looks like Crosby will not be playing - Dreaded high ankle sprain is still bothering him. :angry:

I'm a die hard Flyers fan....if you want to take up another, I'll join in.

I'm a die hard Flyers fan....if you want to take up another, I'll join in.

Jonesy - I'll bet you are happy now that I did not look at this thread yesterday. Sometimes not betting is like winning. :sign:

Pen's looked good, Philly looked tired from the night before.

I'm a diehard Pens fan as well - who was that team they were skating around yesterday, it sure didn't look like the Flyers who beat the Pens like 30 straight times. Time are a changing! I only have one word - GENO!

Ill take the NY Rangers tomorrow for a 5er against the Pens. Hey there practically chickens

schnstrk.jpg

Stephen - congrats on the win. Sticks will go in the mail today. Maybe we will have a rematch in the playoffs.

I got to watch a great game and win some sticks (well I guess great game is a pov thing) thanks man. Time to exercise some devils