• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any troops out there?

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
Reaction score
formerly of Kingston, NY....now in West Palm Beach
A very generous customer of mine has generously donated several boxes of smokes for us to send to the troops. They are a random batch of Bauzas, La Fincas, Naked Hondurans, and other random sticks. ALL these cigars have been in his humidor for close to 10 years (box dates verified on most). If any of our troops serving overseas would like some cigars sent to them, please PM me your APO address and I will get these out to you. Thanks to all of you for your tremendous service to our country!

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172
israel@uptowncigar.com

I'm not at an APO, but I know this guy is :)

Tasman

1SG DEAN PARKS
A COMPANY 589th BSB
41st Fires BDE
FOB DELTA
APO, AE. 09317

Why is it that hearing things like this from you Isy don't surprise me. :thumbs: :thumbs:
Keep up the good work my friend. It is certainly appreciated by those of us here that support our men and women so far from home and family. And I know it is appreciated by them.

Art

Nice gesture.

Those smokes may surprise a few with the age on them.

Brian

:thumbs: That is a wonderful gesture from your customer and yourself, great way to support our troops. :thumbs:

Been there 2x - I know anyone over ther would love them. S/BOTL alike! Hard to come by.
Thanks for the time and effort and also for the donations!!

~ t

Very generous offer from a great Brother. Thanks Israel.

I'll send my APO, but I was recently the recipient of 100+ cigars by Kevin (Mindriot), Paul and the customers of SiloCigars. I was able to pass out nicely filled bags and tupperdores to several convoys rolling through. So if there are others on the list, we're being well taken care of and take care of them first. If there are any leftovers, I'll distribute those out to as many folks as I can find, too.

-John

Very Nice!!

Let me look up some of my Army buddies and see who is deployed.

The way that soldiers on this board are taking care of simply moves me.

From 1 soldier's heart...THANK YOU CP, for all that you do for us.

Tim

I'm not at an APO, but I know this guy is :)

Tasman

1SG DEAN PARKS
A COMPANY 589th BSB
41st Fires BDE
FOB DELTA
APO, AE. 09317

Same here!

mjolniro1

Barry Rudd
PSC 37 BOX 697
APO, AE 09459

jfields, thank you so much for thinking of me, however I'm quite comfortable here in the UK, and our unit doesn't have anyone going to the Middle East anytime soon. Please send these gems further on downrange Israel, and as always thanks for being such a stand-up guy. Tasman should be more than able to find suitable homes for these guys. :)

I do love this place so though. What a great community...

That's very generous of you Israel and your customer for doing this. Right now Dean is the only one on my list as S / BOTL deployed. We definitely have a great community world wide and it shows from actions just like this...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Israel,

Thank you for the cigars and everything else. I'll pass these out so everyone can enjoy them. You're a true BOTL. :thumbs:

Thank you for supporting the troops i am currently in Iraq but am leaving after 15 months or i would take you up on your kind offer as we had our smoke time everynight at 10 pm.I will try to get you some apo's from guys that will still be here

Isy contacted me immediately upon my introduction, and offered his support and some smokes. Like I said in one of my posts to someone, I was completely blown away by the unexpected support and generosity. Uptown now has a new loyal customer, and Isy, I'll send up the pics when we get 'em done!

This really does seem like an awesome community. Thanks all!

-T