• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

anybody ever drink the victory V 12 ?

mitchshrader

ok, I screwed up. i bought two bottles and in a weak moment gave one away. it's not that i'm a nice guy, but it was a woman type person and i've got this mental defect about women and saying no.

i never DID learn that trick. THAT might explain my extensive track record, and intermittent poverty.. but back to beer..

Victory V 12, not the hardest beer to find, well rated and SOMEBODY should have tried it.. do i drink it or age it? Wot's the verdict here?

ok, I screwed up. i bought two bottles and in a weak moment gave one away. it's not that i'm a nice guy, but it was a woman type person and i've got this mental defect about women and saying no.

i never DID learn that trick. THAT might explain my extensive track record, and intermittent poverty.. but back to beer..

Victory V 12, not the hardest beer to find, well rated and SOMEBODY should have tried it.. do i drink it or age it? Wot's the verdict here?
From a fellow beer lover in Victory's backyard, DRINK IT. Decide if you like it. It does age well, though, so if you need more, look me up.