• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Anybody familiar with Greensboro, NC?

Nathan52789

Anybody familiar with the area? Just got here yesterday and was wondering if anybody knew any good cigar shops?

Hey, Chief. Yes, there are plenty of good places around.

The Pipe and Pint is at the top of the list.

You're also very close to the world's largest cigar store-- JR's in Burlington.

You should also get connected with the NC Cigar Crawl. We met in Thomasville (very near you) last weekend. There is a "First Friday" group in the area that gets together and herf's once a month. E-mail me at sprtsgy at yahoo dot com and I'll fill you in.

Thanks for the replies, I actually live right up the street from the Pipe & Pint and dropped in there yesterday pretty nice shop. I'm going to go back on the 30th for the Oliva event.

Hey, Chief. Yes, there are plenty of good places around.

You're also very close to the world's largest cigar store-- JR's in Burlington.
Unless you're into cheaper cigars, JR's isn't worth going to. They have absolutely NO selection of higher end cigars such as High end Fuente's (anymore anyways), Padron, Ashton ESG, or VSG, Tat's, etc. So if you're looking to score some cheap cigars, yea, JR's is for you. If you want some of the good stuff, don't waste your time.